The purpose or this code of ethics is to ensure a high level or honesty and fair business
practices among association members. Members agree to strive to meet the following ideals:
- Honesty: Honesty and integrity shall be the guiding principles by
which we conduct our business affairs.
- Fairness: We shall be fair in all our business relationships,
particularly in the areas or pricing, contracts, restraint of trade and
negotiation in order to give our customers the best possible value.
- Laws: We shall comply with the letter and the spirit of all federal,
state, and local laws that affect the construction industry and work with
legislators to improve these laws. We shall also abide by the by-laws of
- Insurance: We shall always maintain the proper amounts of insurance
coverage for our business, employees and customers as prescribed by the C.Q.C.
- Safety: We shall provide safe arid healthy workplaces as well as
construct safe and healthy buildings.
- Design: We shall strive to design aesthetically pleasing,
environmentally sensitive, functional, well-situated, and energy-efficient
new and remodeled buildings with appropriate drawings, contracts and
- Quality: We shall conduct all of our construction work and related
services in a careful workmanlike manner in keeping with the industry
standards of quality.
- Professionalism: We shall strive to manage our businesses to meet
professional standards of our industry and continue to learn by experience,
education, research, and sharing with one another in a healthy competitive
- Scheduling: We shall provide customers with realistic schedules and
make every effort to expedite our projects to meet these schedules.
- Warranty: We shall acknowledge any defects in our materials and
workmanship and correct them in a mutually agreeable and timely manner.
- Payment: We shall pay all of our invoices in a mutually agreeable
arrangement with our creditors.
- Opportunity: We shall be equal opportunity employers and not
discriminate in the sales of any of' our products and services.